Friday, November 28, 2008

Wyatt's 1st Thanksgiving

Yesterday was Wyatt's first Thanksgiving. We went to my in-laws house, and had a wonderful day. Wyatt tried some turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and whipped cream. He's favorites were the turkey and pie. I guess all the excitement kept him up, because he hardly napped at all and we had a hard time getting him to go to bed. He was overly tired and cranky. But, overall it was a great day. I am just so excited about Christmas now. My husband is at home today putting up the tree. And we are having another Thanksgiving dinner tonight with my Dad. I think Wyatt is going to have a great first Christmas. It really feels like this will be our 1st Christmas as "Family" because before Wyatt was here seemed different. I am unfortunately stuck at work, just counting down the minutes until I can get out of here. :)

No comments: