Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby fever

Wyatt is 7 months old today! Where has the time gone?!? Is it crazy of me to already be thinking of #2? Some days it seems like everyone is getting pregnant! And I really miss it. Wyatt has been so amazing, would it be tempting fate to think we could have another child as wonderful as he? And a healthy pregnancy, and speedy recovery?!? I know for sure I want to have at least 1 other child. I have a sister, and I loved that experience growing up. I really don't want Wyatt to be an only child. But, when is the right time? My husband, Adam, and I have both agreed to wait until Wyatt is 1 year old, to start really thinking of when to try for #2. But, I still can't help thinking of it all the time. However, since I had a c-section, I'm in no hurry to get pregnant again. And for many reasons, including finances, I think August would be a great time to conceive again. That would make Wyatt and baby #2 about 25 months apart. Do you think that is too close?!? I originally always said I wanted to wait 3 years before getting pregnant again, but that was before Wyatt was born. Now, I can't wait to experience it all again, and give Wyatt a little brother or sister... I guess when it's time we will just know.

No comments: