Saturday, August 9, 2008

Update on sleeping habits

Ok, the night before last Wyatt actually slept for a whole 8 hours! I was shocked! I woke up at about 2:45am and heard him making a little noise, so I was about to get up. I thought "this is pretty good, he did sleep from about 9:30pm". But, before I even got out of bed, he fell back asleep, so I followed suit. No complaining from me!
When I woke up at 5:30am I thought for sure my clock had to be wrong! Nope, he had actually slept all night. Could he do this every night? Or was this a fluke?
Only time will tell, but last night he didn't do so good. Still better than it has been, but not all night. He woke up a couple times around 4am, which still is better than every 3 hours. So we will just have to wait and see how he does. I am really going to try to get him in a routine of having a full bottle, then goind to bed every night around 9pm. Hopefully that will help him get capable of sleeping all night. I just don't think I am ready to try the "cry it out" method, so I am going to try everything before resorting to that.

No comments: